Monthly Archives: February 2012

Age, income dial up smartphone ownership rates

Based on age alone, it would not be news that younger consumers are much more likely to own a smartphone than older consumers. But when you throw income into the equation, it becomes a completely different story. via Age, income … Continue reading

Posted in Mobile Marketing | Leave a comment

Dell Says ‘Not Really A PC Company’ Anymore

Dell Inc launched a new line of servers for enterprise customers, boosting its corporate business unit and shifting its focus further away from consumers, who are increasingly choosing such devices as Apple Inc’s iPad. Chief Executive Michael Dell said his … Continue reading

Posted in Mobile Marketing | Leave a comment

Asian mobile giants launch race for smartphone market

Asian telecommunications giants fired the first salvo in the battle for the smartphone market, premiering ultra fast and light phones hours before Monday’s world’s biggest mobile phone show opened. As the Mobile World Congress gathering tens of thousands of industry … Continue reading

Posted in Mobile Marketing | Leave a comment

Mobile marketing: How much will we put up with?

We also get some sense of the potential of the mobile device: Nearly 90% of the people surveyed said they spend between 1 and 5 hours interacting with their mobile, every single day, while the other 10% spend an incredible … Continue reading

Posted in Mobile Marketing | Leave a comment

Mobile website design important for businesses’ on-the-go users

Your business has a website, and that’s a start. But pull it up on a smartphone, and it may seem clunky and hard to use. It’s a common problem. Google reports only 21 percent of its largest advertisers have websites … Continue reading

Posted in Mobile Marketing | Leave a comment

Using QR Codes – The Complete Guide!

Although many marketing gurus disagree on the efficacy and efficiency of QR (quick response) codes, consumer data from Europe and Japan prove otherwise. QR codes are quick to implement and cost virtually nothing, especially to the seasoned marketer. In fact, … Continue reading

Posted in Mobile Marketing | Leave a comment

Best Personal Finance Mobile Apps

As any financial advisor will tell you, the first step to growing your money is knowing how much you have to begin with. The best personal finance apps for your iPhone or Android phone can tell you that, anytime and … Continue reading

Posted in Mobile Marketing | Leave a comment